Our Comments Policy
MedSchoolForParents.com is committed to parents and help them raising their children healthy! This is why we want parents to participate in the discussion.
Everyone is welcome. Any age, race, religion, sex, ethnic origin and sexual orientation. Your perspective is important and challenging, advocating and debating is completely welcomed.
Inspire other parents with your stories, encourage them to learn about their children’s health and empower them to make the right choice for their children. If you prefer to tell your story to one of our healthcare editors, you can also contact us at contact [at] MedSchoolForParents.com.
- We cannot guarantee that “Your Content” will be published.
- To protect the content on our site, we pre-approve your comments.
- We may need to change the size or “Your Content”, or clarify it, and will do that in full respect and dignity to your anticipated intention, as our medical editors.
- We reserve the right to identify your real name when using “Your Content”.
- Pretending or adopting the identity of another person with the intention to mislead or cause harm is a serious violation of what we believe in.
- By submitting “Your Content”, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use is royalty-free, in perpetuity. “Your Content” contribution may appear in other channels owned by MedSchoolForParents.com.
Here are some suggestions on making “Your Content” count :
1. Make sure the information you provide is up-to-date, relevant, accurate and from reliable resources.
2. Proofread your comment before submitting, and ensure is it clear, represent your intention, short and not repetitive.
3. Be respectful of other parents or others reading this website. Don’t write what you would not tell someone face-to-face.
4. Feel free to link to other articles on MedSchoolForParents.com.
5. Please follow copyright rules.
6. What we decided not to publish ? No pornography, No defamatory or otherwise unlawful or immoral content, No infringement on a third party’s trademark or intellectual property, No tobacco products, No adult entertainment and escort services, No political endorsements.